Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Our New Baby Brother!! :)


     Our new baby brother is here!!!! :)
     He was born on July 7th at 7:10 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 1 oz (smaller than our little sister Zuzu!) and he's 22 in long. 

     Barret Earl Clinton Sweat is his name. Barret, after William Barret Travis, a lawyer and soldier who died at the alamo (read about him here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barret_Travis). Earl, after our dad (of course), and Clinton after our great grandpa on my moms side.

 Look at his cute little fingers!! :-)

 Little footsies! :-D

 His poor little face isn't as swollen now. :-)

Our first time seeing him at the birthing center (my mom doesn't go to a hospital).


I am so happy that he is here! We thought my mom would never have him, it was such a long wait!
No more waiting now! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! My new sister was born May 18. We named her Keilah. She is # 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! How wonderful! :-)
      That's a pretty name.
      #11??? Wow! That's great, I love big families.

      Delete